Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Chris Cheng is a Distinguished Technologist at the Storage Division of Hewlett-Packard Enterprise. He is responsible for managing all high speed, analog and mixed signal designs within the Storage Division. He also held senior engineering positions in Sun Microsystems where he developed the original GTL system bus with Bill Gunning. He was a Principal Engineer in Intel where he led high speed processor bus design team. He was the first hardware engineer in 3PAR and guided their high speed design effort until it was acquired by Hewlett Packard.
- Boot Camp – Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence for Hardware & Electronics Design | Tue. January 29 - 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Panel – Real World Cloud & Machine Learning/AI Deployment for Hardware Design | Wed. January 30 - 3:45 PM - 5:00 PM
- Accelerating 56G PAM4 Link Equalization Optimization Using Machine Learning-based Analysis | Thu. January 31 - 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
- Simplify & Validate: A Single Structure Approach for Separate PCB Dielectric & Conductor Roughness Loss Characterization | Thu. January 31 - 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
- Machine Learning Discussion & Networking with Keynoter Gloria Lau | Thu. January 31 - 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM