Business Development Manager, Internet Infrastructure Networks and Data Centers
Beate Hoehne leads an international team of business development engineers responsible for the development and implementation of effective sales, marketing and business strategies for Keysight’s worldwide Networks and
Data Centers portfolio.
Beate joined Keysight Technologies (formerly Hewlett-Packard and Agilent Technologies) in 1989 as a consultant in the computer business. During her 27-year career within the company, she held various Marketing positions
· Strategic product and business planning
· Sales development for a start-up business
· Marketing Manager for an OEM Business focusing on customer relationship management.
· Product Manager for Pulse Pattern Generators and Arbitrary Waveform Generators
· NPI and Launch Manager for a comprehensive digital, photonic and sources product portfolio.
Beate was born in Paderborn, Germany and holds a degree in Business Computer Science.
- 5G and Its Impact – From Server to Fronthaul | Thu. January 31 - 8:30 AM - 9:10 AM